Master the art of podcasting with my in-depth podcasting online course. Covering everything from pre-production to post-production, this pre-recorded course is perfect for beginners and existing podcasters. Learn best practices, SEO techniques, and get 30 days of post-course support. Elevate your podcasting skills and grow your audience now.
Who Is This Course For?
– Absolute beginners with zero experience in podcasting
– Anyone looking to improve their existing podcast
What Will You Learn?
– Pre-Production: Everything you need to know before hitting the record button
– Best Practices: Understand the do’s and don’ts of the podcasting world
– Equipment Guide: What you’ll need on any budget
– Guest Acquisition: How to find and invite guests that add value to your podcast
– Production: The ins and outs of recording your podcast, whether it’s audio or video
– Post-Production: Best tools for editing (suggestions for the tools, no hands-on editing included)
– Distribution: Where to host and how to distribute your podcast
– SEO Techniques: How to maximize organic reach with the right title and SEO strategies
– Audience Building: Strategies to grow your listener base
– How to monetise your podcast: Best tools to start making money with your passion
– Analytics: Where to find them and how to analyse them for improvement suggestions
Why Choose Podcasting Online Course?
– Practical Insight: Benefit from my hands-on experience, including my own podcast Girl with a camera with 100+ episodes.
– Exclusive Content: Learn valuable information that’s hard to find elsewhere, including the biggest mistakes to avoid.
– Post-Course Support: Additional email support to answer questions for 30 days after the purchase.
“Great examples and an opportunity to think about how you apply it to your own organisation/goals. Good knowledge and enthusiasm from the trainer.”
King’s College London
“Really great explanations of everything, had no questions at the end because Nicole covered it all! I really enjoyed the presentations alongside it all, it was great to compare examples of everything and look at what was good and bad about it. I’ve come away with some great ideas that I would never have thought of without this training, so thank you Nicole for all the hard work you put into this!”
Organic Growers Alliance
“An excellent, comprehensive introduction to podcasting. Nicole is very experienced and all her suggestions were relatable, practical and actionable. I am looking forward to recording my first Podcast. Thanks for an excellent course.”
Michael Niles Training And Media
“Giving real-world examples and providing relevant resources which were clearly explained. Some valuable tips for thinking about how different podcasts should focus on different things/formats.”
“Really informative and great pace of course. Kept it high level as it covered everything to do with podcasts from start to finish which was great as learned a lot! Really great trainer, great location, great food and lots of breaks which was nice.”
St. James’s Place
“Nicole was fantastic! Really engaging and knowledgeable – very pleased with the course.”
Newcastle University Business School
“Trainer (Nicole) was excellent. Great insight and very easy to talk to.”
Babcock International Group
Buy this Podcasting online course today
Buy this course, receive the full podcasting online course recordings within 24 hours and take the first step toward creating a podcast. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an industry expert.
If you have any questions about the course, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org